Sunday 14 March 2010

Tibet - non FIFA

There are some countries and territories which don't have national teams affiliated with FIFA. These teams are either generally unrecognized, or autonomous regions of other nations. They take part in a number of small international tournaments, the biggest of which is the FIFI World Cup which was entered by teams from Tibet, Northern Cyprus, Zanzibar, Greenland, and Gibraltar.

Tibet - Home - 07/08

This Tibet shirt is one of my favourite replica shirts. It looks smart, and is very unique. It cost me £37.83 in total, but since it isn't part of the 208 FIFA nations, then I shalln't add it to my total.

1 comment:

  1. I've got another (shortsleeve) Tibet shirt, that you can buy in the north of India. They sell it in McLeodGanj, the place where the Dalai Lama lives.

    ReplyDelete