Thursday 10 June 2010

Poland

A few years ago I was part of a group of exiled Posh fans who wrote and produced a fanzine for Posh fans, whilst doing this I managed to grab a few interviews with ex-Posh players. One of the most popular interviews we managed was with Icelandic International Helgi Danielsson who is currently plying his trade with Hansa Rostock in Germany. We kept in contact, and to cut I long story short, a few years down the line I found myself in the bizzare situtation of discussing Rubik's Cube solutions in my house with an international footballer.


Helgi had come to pick up a painting that I'd done a while ago, he'd clearly taken to it. In exchange Helgi has donated a Poland and Germany shirt to my project, with an Iceland shirt to follow! I'm fairly sure I got the better end of the deal here.

Poland - Home - 04/05

No comments:

Post a Comment