Sunday 14 March 2010

Norway

As a collector I'm often asked what my favourite shirt is, with so many shirts I usually end up giving a top 10, and then changing my mind several times. I am a big fan of shirt from the mid 80s to early 90s, they tend to be fairly simple and 'classic' designs, a look which I gather is coming back into fashion.

Norway - 3rd shirt - 91/92
This is a match worn shirt from either a friendly or a youth team game since sponsors are not allowed in senior competitive games. This came from Poland, and due to the clash in home and away colours, may well have been from a game against them.



Total cost - £17.00

Total cost of collection - £173.51

3 comments:

  1. Hello.
    I'm sorry to inform you that this is not a Norwegian national shirt.
    Postbanken was sponsoring "poor" teams (younger teams) with free shirts and shorts for some years. Specially team that was going to compete in "Norway Cup".

    The norwegian national team used "Toshiba" as as sponsor on the shirt for private matches in the 80's, but never "postbanken.

    Regards
    Morten Gran

    www.flickr.com/matchworns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your help, I've sent you a message via your flickr page.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fast cash loan offer for you today at just 2% interest rate, both long and short term cash of all amounts and currencies, no collateral required. We give out from a minimum range of $2000 to a maximum of $20 million.We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us Apply now for your instant approval and transfer approval process takes just 3 hours. contact us now
    I'll advise you can contact us via email at
    Contact Us At : abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete