Sunday 14 March 2010

Egypt

This shirt took me a couple of goes to get hold of. I had originally bid for a similar shirt, but on closer inspection there appeared to be 6 stars above the badge. At the time Egypt had only won the African Cup of Nations on 4 occasions so I knew this to be a fake.

Egypt - Away - 98/99

It doesn't help matters that the shirt is of a poor printed quality anyway, but is the same as the shirt on sale on ClassicFootballShirts.com.


Total cost - £14.98

Total cost of collection - £215.49

4 comments:

  1. Wow, really interesting kit! Never knew Egypt wore an away kit like this...

    Im posting this blog on Facebook for my fans, would it be too much to ask for a link? My blog is Todosobrecamisetas.blogspot.com, check it out!
    You can contact me at todosobrecamisetas at gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link sorted, thanks for the recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cool to know I follow both of your pages and how I found them was in different ways!!
    Regards from Mexico. You guys rock!
    Enrique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fast cash loan offer for you today at just 2% interest rate, both long and short term cash of all amounts and currencies, no collateral required. We give out from a minimum range of $2000 to a maximum of $20 million.We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us Apply now for your instant approval and transfer approval process takes just 3 hours. contact us now
    I'll advise you can contact us via email at
    Contact Us At : abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete