Sunday 23 January 2011

A new Bahrain shirt

Bahrain - Home - ?




 I already had a Bahrain shirt, but I have my suspicions that it may be a supporters shirt rather than a replica. This is the real deal.

Bahrain have failed at the final hurled qualifying for the 2006 and 2010 World Cup. In 2006 they lost by a single goal in the intercontinental Play Off with Trinidad & Tobago, the winner set to be the smallest nation ever to qualify for a World Cup. In 2010 they lost out to New Zealand, who went on to draw every game, including against the defending champions Italy.

Total cost - £24.99

2 comments:

  1. It's the 2010/11 shirt... I've got one on the way myself.

    http://football-uniform.seesaa.net/article/41708439.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mate. I'll be honest, it's not as good as it looks this shirt. I do like the flag on the collar though.

    ReplyDelete